Sunday, January 9, 2011

Chihiro meets Kenta

Chihiro wandered the hallways of her school, searching for the girl with unique red hair. She turned into a corridor, spotting the girl a little farther away, talking to another girl with black hair. "Dang it. I only want to talk to her privately." She sighed. She turned back, but was blocked by two seniors.

One had blonde hair, while the other had interesting purple hair. "Wow. Looks like we found a lost pup." the boy with purple hair said.

"We'd better take her with us." the other agreed, with a smirk.

"What's your name?" the purple haired boy continued.

"I won't tell you. Now get away from me!" Chihiro yelled.

"Wow. She's cute when she gets mad." the blonde boy said.

"No she's cuter when she's mad. She was already cute." the boy with purple hair said, inching closer to Chihiro.

Just then, a boy with violet hair and red eyes appeared at Chihiro's side. "I think you'd better back away."

"What are you, her boyfriend?" the blonde boy yelled.

"Maybe I am." the boy said. Without another word, the boy took Chihiro's arm and led her away from the seniors and back to the cafeteria.

Chihiro's heart pounded. The boy's arm were burning hot against her cold skin.

She couldn't take it anymore.

"WHY DID YOU SAY THAT YOU WERE MY BOYFRIEND?! AND WHY ARE YOUR HANDS SO HOT?! IT'S LIKE, 10 DEGREES RIGHT NOW!"

The boy paused, but glanced at her and answered, "I don't know. I was trying to find a way to get you out of that situation."

Chihiro sighed. "Well, thanks."

"My name's Kenta." the boy took his hand out. Chihiro shook it with hesitation. She once again felt the hotness of his skin against hers.

"I'm Chihiro." she smiled.

The bell rang for 5th period.

"Well, I have to go." Kenta said with a hint of glumness.

Chihiro said sweetly, "I'll see you later." and then she leaned in and pecked his cheek.

Kenta's cheeks flared up with redness.

"Bye!" Chihiro walked away.

(btw,She isn't going to be his girlfriend. I have something planned for later)


~**Cheryl Wang**~

No comments:

Post a Comment